Policies and Procedures
General Policies and Procedures
- Prepay fees to hold a space in the class or session
- Phone the studio if missing class
- Turn off cellular phones while in the studio
- Do not leave valuables in the change room or foyer
- Advise the instructor of any changes in your physical status
- Leave outside footwear in the foyer
- Determining class placement of all clients is at the discretion of the teacher and director
- Schedule visitors by appointment only
Mat Class Protocol
- Cancel classes with fewer than 6 participants and move clients into other scheduled classes
- Allow mat clients to make up missed classes within their registered session
- Clean the mats after use
- Wait in the lower foyer area until called by the teacher
- Phone the studio if unable to make Master Time, unless it is prior to 9 a.m., then phone the instructor
- All bookings scheduled through the office, NOT the teacher.
- Give 24 hours notice of cancellation. If no notice is received clients may be charged full price for the missed session. Emergency situations will be given one opportunity for re-scheduling.
- Clean the equipment after use.