Saskatoon Pilates Classes
Our Pilates classes offer supervision, while encouraging independence in a supportive learning environment. All physical conditioning demands continuity. This is because it is an important factor for achieving on-going progress. Two to three Pilates sessions a week are optimum for making alignment changes. This general physical conditioning will encourage your maximum performance enhancement.
- Mat Classes are a great way for beginners to start their Pilates journey.
- We offer classes covering fundamentals (basics) to advanced Pilates levels.
- Mat Classes are offered multiple times per week for your convenience.
- Class sizes are kept small to ensure we are able to work closely with individuals during the session.
Apparatus Work (Equipment)
- Uses both the traditional Pilates reformer and chair equipment to deliver a well balanced work out
- Group Apparatus Classes: Group classes have a teaching element, as well as a supervised personal workout.
- Private/Semi-Private: Designed for your specific needs, and those requiring structural integration or modified work -see below.
- Open Gym: These classes have NO teaching element. We designed them for a supervised personal workout.
- As individual physiques vary, so will individual responses. As you progress, your program will evolve according to individual requirements.
- Every 2-3 months we will review your program. At that point we will discuss any current physical concerns or new goals you may have.
- Please keep us informed of any changes to your physical status (e.g. illness, injury or pregnancy). These may affect your ability to perform your exercise program.