Our Pilates classes offer supervision, while encouraging independence in a supportive learning environment. All physical conditioning demands continuity. This is because it is an important factor for achieving on-going progress. Two to three Pilates sessions a week are optimum for making alignment changes. This general physical conditioning will encourage your maximum performance enhancement.
- Mat Classes are a great way for beginners to start their Pilates journey.
- We offer classes covering fundamentals (basics) to advanced Pilates levels.
- Mat Classes are offered multiple times per week for your convenience.
- Class sizes are kept small to ensure we are able to work closely with individuals during the session.
Apparatus Work (Equipment)
- Uses both the traditional Pilates reformer and chair equipment to deliver a well balanced work out
- Group Apparatus Classes: Group classes have a teaching element, as well as a supervised personal workout.
- Private/Duet: Designed for your specific needs, and those requiring structural integration or modified work -see below.
- Open Gym: These classes have NO teaching element. We designed them for a supervised personal workout.
- As individual physiques vary, so will individual responses. As you progress, your program will evolve according to individual requirements.
- Every 2-3 months we will review your program. At that point we will
discuss any current physical concerns or new goals you may have.
- Duet classes are for two clients with one instructor.
- Please keep us informed of any changes to your physical status (e.g. illness, injury or pregnancy). These may affect your ability to perform your exercise program.
- Book Private and Duet sessions by contacting the studio.
In the checkout process you can choose to add the full 10 weeks to your cart or pick and choose your dates. In the ‘payment options’ you can purchase a single class, a 5 pass or a 10 pass, each pass gives you a discount (5% off 5 pass, 10% off 10 pass). Once you have purchased the pass you can click ‘Book’ on a class and ‘Confirm’ to book your spot in class.
Want deeper discounts? Contact us to book 15, 20 or 30 class passes.
Let us know if you need to skip a class so we can help you reschedule with minimum 12 hours notice.