Saskatoon Pilates Classes
Our Pilates classes offer supervision, while encouraging independence in a supportive learning environment. All physical conditioning demands continuity. This is because it is an important factor for achieving on-going progress. Two to three Pilates sessions a week are optimum for making alignment changes. This general physical conditioning will encourage your maximum performance enhancement.
We also offer once a week classes:
- Our Saskatoon Pilates classes are 55 minutes.
- All classes are scheduled on a set block of sessions ranging from 8-15 weeks.
- Clients are responsible for making up missed classes within a block of time set sessions.
- There is NO carryover for missed classes.
- Appropriate placement in a class is based on your physical history.
- Limited Pilates class size.
- Mat Classes are a great way for beginners to start their Pilates journey.
- We offer classes covering fundamentals (basics) to advanced Pilates levels.
- Mat Classes are offered multiple times per week for your convenience.
- Class sizes are kept small to ensure we are able to work closely with individuals during the session.
- Private/Semi-Private: Have your own program, designed for your specific needs.
- Structural Integration Work: We offer private sessions for those requiring rehabilitative or modified work.
- Group Equipment Classes: Group classes have a teaching element, as well as a supervised personal workout.
- Open Gym: These classes have NO teaching element. We designed them for a supervised personal workout. Clients are charged by the individual time.
We also provide additional workshops specific to our clients needs i.e. Pelvic Floor, Ball Release and Myofascial Stretching
TRX Suspension Training®
Originally developed by Navy Seals, this method has moved into mainstream fitness. TRX Suspension Training® makes gravity your resistance, so adjusting the level of difficulty is as easy as moving your hands or feet, thus progression is limitless. Even while working arms or legs Suspension Training® constantly challenges your core for a total body workout.
The Pilates Suspension Method
Using the TRX suspension combined with Pilates principles you will experience Pilates rooted exercises on the suspension trainer. All movement instructors and fitness lovers are welcome.to experience the best of both methods. If you want to learn contemporary and traditional Pilates exercises on the suspension trainer, this is for you!
This class is geared for a more fitness minded individual. Using the Pilates principles and props you will be challenged to take your exercising to a higher level. This class is not recommended for anyone with structural issues or needing more individual attention.
A high-energy program focusing on strength, flexibility, stamina and dynamic stability. The predominantly standing workouts are driven by music which has been proven to increase coordination, motivation and improve movement quality. Incorporating the Total Barre ™ Foundational Principles. This program not only teaches choreography but pays particular attention to exercise essence and correct biomechanics of movement
This class focuses on balance, strength and flexibility. With modifications geared for a more mature body you will be able to keep your quality of life with better movement patterns.
- Work one on one with an instructor who can develop a personal fitness program to meet your specific needs.
- As individual physiques vary, so will individual responses. As you progress, your program will evolve according to individual requirements.
- Every 2-3 months we will review your program. At that point we will discuss any current physical concerns or new goals you may have.
- Please keep us informed of any changes to your physical status (e.g. illness, injury or pregnancy). These may affect your ability to perform your exercise program.